The Embedded Pi is an interface board which allows you to control your Arduino shields using Raspberry Pi. It can be used in different modes, giving you lots of flexibility when experimenting with the Raspberry Pi or with the on-board STM32 Cortex-M3 processor.
You can both program Embedded Pi from the Raspberry Pi or from a Windows PC using the free and code unlimited CooCox IDE. Embedded Pi can also be used on its own as a development platform.
Embedded Pi supports 3V3 and 5V Arduino shields. The CooCox team has worked to make the drivers for many popular Arduino shields compatible. Embedded Pi opens up lots of development options for your Raspberry Pi projects, ranging from simple data logging to advanced applications utilizing the STM32 Cortex-M3 processor alongside the BCM2835 on the Raspberry Pi.
- Integrates both Raspberry Pi and Arduino platforms together
- Compatible with both 5v and 3v Arduino shields (selectable with jumpers)
- 32 bit ARM Cortex-M3 STM32F103 MCU 72MHz
- Free COOCOX downloadable software for ARM development
- Supports SPI, UART, I2C, PWM and CAN interface
- Support SWD/JTAG debugging and programming via the ISP interface
- Can be powered from USB or DC power supply (7-12VDC)
- Enables your Raspberry pi to control most Arduino shields as well as LEDs, motors, and more
32-bit Embedded ARM
- Arduino compatible connectors, bridging Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Can function as a standalone embedded development platform
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 MCU from STMicroelectronics
More information from Coocox
Embedded Pi Raspberry Pi mode demo
Embedded Pi ST32 mode demo
Embedded Pi ST Adapter mode demo
- Program for free using the CooCox IDE for ARM Cortex-M
|MCM Part #:||83-15202|
|Embest Part #:||2301086|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|