GIGABYTE is again setting a new standard by using Ferrite Core Chokes, Low RDS (on) MOSFET and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors, providing the stability and reliability from their high-end graphics solution. In addition, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 Edition graphics cards now feature a sophisticated layout topology. This state-of-the-art power design from GIGABYTE delivers the ideal integration of thermal, electric characteristics, digital signals, power circuitry and optimum placement of components for enhanced graphics performance.
- Powered by AMD Radeon HD 7790 GPU
- Integrated with the first 1GB GDDR5 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D/ HDMI / DisplayPort
- Overclock to 1075 MHz
- Support AMD Eyefinity Technology and Avivo™HD
- System power supply requirement: 450W
|MCM Part #:||83-15205|
|Gigabyte Part #:||GV-R779OC-1GD|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|