- 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller running at 16 MHz
- Single mini-USB connector for both power and serial communication
- Form factor is breadboard friendly
- Less than 1/3 the size of the OSEPP Uno
- Two extra analog input pins compared to the OSEPP Uno
- Compatible with existing Arduino software libraries
The ATmega328P comes with the Arduino bootloader preloaded. There are ICSP (In-Circuit Serial Programming) pinouts for the ATmega328 that can be used in conjunction with a header (sold separately) to optionally replace the bootloader.
The input or output pins can easily be brought out by soldering 0.100” headers to the pads. The board was designed to easily fit breadboards with the headers soldered on.
|Clock Speed||16 MHz
||Flash Memory||32 KB
|Operating Voltage||5 V
|Input Voltage||1.2V-5.5 V
|Digital I/O Pin Count||14 (including 6 for PWM output)
|Analog Input Pin Count||6
Serial communication (requires header),
ICSP (requires header)
|Dimensions||3.23 x 2.13 x 0.57 inches (82.0 x 54.0 x 14.5 mm)
|Power Source||Mini USB
|MCM Part #:||83-15268|
|Osepp Part #:||NAN-01|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|