The Arduino Display Module Pack enables an Arduino user to quickly connect the 4D Arduino Adaptor Shield to their Arduino, connect the 5 way cable between the Adaptor and the Display Module, and be connected in seconds to start programming their new 4D Systems Display.
The uLCD-32PTU-AR has a comprehensive range of serial commands ready to be received from the Arduino, to draw primitives such as lines, rectangles, circles and text, displaying images, playing sound and logging data to uSD card.
The uLCD-32PTU-AR includes two parts
uLCD-32PTU LCD Display Specifications
4D Arduino Adaptor Shield Specifications
- Display Features
- Low-cost 3.2" LCD-TFT display graphics user interface solution.
- 240 x 320 VGA resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT screen with Integrated 4-Wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device:
VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET
- Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO processor (also available as separate OEM IC)
- 14KB of flash memory for user code storage and 14KB of SRAM for user variables, or 14KB shared user code and program variables.
- On-board micro-SD memory card socket for multimedia and data logging with SDHC memory card support. A SPI compatible micro-SD card is required.
- Panel Size and Weight
- Display Viewing Area: 48.6 x 64.8mm
- Module Width: 54.3 mm
- Module Height: 77.7 mm
- Module Depth: 17.0 mm
- Module Weight: 50.0g
The 4D Arduino* Adaptor Shield (4Display-Adaptor-Shield) is a simple Arduino Shield designed to provide a convenient interface to attach 4D Systems display modules to the Arduino platform, without having to use jumper wires on the Arduino headers.
The 4D Arduino Adaptor Shield includes the following accessories
- 4D Arduino Adaptor Shield
- 150mm 5 way Female-Female jumper cable, for quick connection to another device or breadboard
- 5 way Male-Male adaptor (for converting the Female-Female cable to be Male-Female)
Additional information can be found at 4D Systems
Arduino Board Compatibility
- Arduino Duemilanove, Uno and Leonardo have been tested and work correctly.
- Arduino Mega – 1280 and 2560 both tested and work correctly.
- Leaf Labs Maple – Untested, However it has RX (RX2) and TX (TX2) in the right place and should work with matching software.
- Intel Galileo – Works correctly.
- Olimex Clones– Untested, If they have the right pins in the right places, they should work. If they can run Arduino sketches and use Arduino libraries then they should be OK.
- Arduino Yun – Not Compatible currently. The Yun does not have a serial port available. The onboard serial port is tied to the WiFi feature. Software Serial can be an option however requires jumpers, but won’t be compatible with ViSi-Genie as that doesn’t work with Software Serial.
- Any Arduino clone should work. However some 3.3V clones require external power as they don’t all supply 5V which the displays require.
|MCM Part #:||83-15562|
|4D Systems Part #:||ULCD-32WPTU-AR|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|