The Raspberry Pi Display Module Pack enables an Raspberry Pi user to quickly connect the 4D Raspberry Pi Adaptor Shield to their Raspberry Pi, connect the 5 way cable between the Adaptor and the Display Module, and be connected in seconds to start programming their new 4D Systems Display.
The uLCD-43PT-PI has a comprehensive ViSi-Genie library written to communicate with the Raspberry Pi, allowing the Visi-Genie events to be easily understood by the Raspberry Pi and users code.
The uLCD-43PT-PI includes two parts
uLCD-43PT LCD Display Specifications
4D Raspberry Pi Adaptor Shield Specifications
- Display Features
- Low-cost 4.3" LCD-TFT display graphics user interface solution.
- 480 x 272 QVGA resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT screen with Integrated 4-Wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device:
VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET
- Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO processor (also available as separate OEM IC)
- 14KB of flash memory for user code storage and 14KB of SRAM for user variables, or 14KB shared user code and program variables.
- On-board micro-SD memory card socket for multimedia and data logging with SDHC memory card support. A SPI compatible micro-SD card is required.
- Panel Size and Weight
- Display Viewing Area: 95.0 mm x 53.9 mm
- Module Width: 67.0 mm
- Module Height: 105.5 mm
- Module Depth: 14.7 mm
- Module Weight: 79.0g
The 4D Raspberry Pi* Adaptor Shield (4Display-Adaptor-Shield) is a simple Raspberry Pi Shield designed to provide a convenient interface to attach 4D Systems display modules to the Raspberry Pi platform, without having to use jumper wires on the Raspberry Pi headers.
The 4D Raspberry Pi Adaptor Shield includes the following accessories
- 4D Raspberry Pi Adaptor Shield
- 150mm 5 way Female-Female jumper cable, for quick connection to another device or breadboard
- 5 way Male-Male adaptor (for converting the Female-Female cable to be Male-Female)
Additional information can be found at 4D Systems