Adaptable for Arduino boards as well, this case gives more working space to the Arduino boards. This case also supports stacking of shields with optional extension plates.
- Made of ABS plastic
- Enclosure is easy to machine, drill, cut and shape to what you need
- Brass, screws inserts (can be used and reused for many times)
- Fits both Arduino Boards and 16X2 LCDs
- Pop out plates for GPS, buttons, sensors, switches, knobs etc
- Design with translucent plastic to give a clear yiew to the interior
- Hold up to 4 AAA batteries internally using 2 AAA holders. AA’s can fit but AAA's are recommended
Additional information and construction information can be found here Case assembly instructions
|MCM Part #:||83-15625|
|pcDuino Part #:||COM_CASE_PCDUINO_CLE|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|