The combination of the latest Marvell 88SS9188 controller and True Speed technology creates M6M the enhanced performance and reliability. The True Speed high-performance technology delivers real world benefits and prevents SSD speed drop, automatically returning performance to like-new speeds.
- Latest server-grade Marvell® 88SS9188 controller ensures fast and reliable operation for all applications.
- Sequential mode performance of up to 520MB/s read and up to 440MB/s write, boosts the responsiveness of ultrathin laptop and tablet PCs.
- Random read speeds of up to 94K IOPS and write speeds up to 80K IOPS at 4K file size, give maximum real-world performance benefits.
- Advanced True Speed technology provides long-term sustained performance for all data types and prevents speed drop.
- Case: No outer case.
- Size: 512GB
- Designed for the limited space in ultra portable devices.
- Highly compact JEDEC MO-300 form factor incorporating an mSATA 6GB/s connection.
- Light weight (10g max.) and mini size (50.8 x 29.8 x 3.6 mm), only an eighth of the size of the standard 2.5 inch SSD drive.
- The low power design can consume less power and provide extended battery life.
|MCM Part #:||83-16288|
|Plextor Part #:||PX512M6M|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|