With your Apple;reg& original flash module installed, the Envoy Pro's super-speed USB 3.0 interface is capable of speeds up to 500MB/s to ensure your workflow moves as fast as you do, and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Its bus-powered design means no AC power adapter is required making it an ideal portable Plug and Play solution - just plug the USB cord into your computer and the Envoy Pro is ready to go.
- Bus-powered* via USB 3.0 port (no AC adapter required)
- Complements rMBP design, aluminum finish
- Super-quiet, fanless operation
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Chipset : High-performance ASMedia 1053e chipset
- Interfaces Supported: USB 3.0 interface
- Port Configuration: USB 3.0 interface (Micro-B port)
- Max Data Transfer Rate: One Micro-B USB 3.0 port, up to 500MB/s
- External Case Dimensions: 2.125 in (W) x 4.5 in (D) x .4375 in (H), 53.98 mm (W) x 114.3 mm (D) x 11.11mm (H)
- Enclosure Weight (no accessories): 1.5 ounces (empty case, no drive installed)
- OWC Envoy Pro USB 3.0 bus-powered* storage enclosure
- Carrying case
- High-quality double-shielded connecting cable: USB 3.0 (Micro-B to Standard-A)
- 1 Year OWC Enclosure Limited Warranty with 48-Hour Turnaround Time
The OWC Envoy Pro is compatible with both factory MacBook Pro Retina Display 13" and 15" SSD modules and Mac Book Pro Retina Display 13" and 15" modules.
|MCM Part #:||83-16370|
|Newer Technology Part #:||OWCMAU3ENVOYPRO|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|