Let's face it - individually addressable LEDs are awesome but a pain in the rear to get working. Thankfully, the AllPixel fixes all this by taking care of all the hard stuff for you. Just plug the AllPixel into the USB port of your Windows, Mac, or Linux computer (yes, it even works with the Raspberry Pi), connect your LEDs, and install the BiblioPixel Python library. After identifying the strip type, simply run one of the example programs or create your own and watch the show!
- Compatible with the following strip types:
- Easy to use. No need to worry about chipset protocols, level shifters or power. Just plug in, connect your LEDs, set the chipset in code and go!
- Control from nearly anything that has a USB port and supports Python via the BilbioPixel library.
- Drive more than 700 pixels with multiple AllPixels acting as one (a feature of BiblioPixel)
Downloads and Links:
- AllPixel driver board
- USB Cable
- 2.1mm DC barrel jack
- 0.1” male header (for breadboard use)
- 0.1” screw terminal
- 1000uF Capacitor
- 2x 300 Ohm resistors
- 1N5817 Diode
- Manufacturer Site (link)
- Support Forums (link)
- AllPixel QuickStart Guide (link)
- BiblioPixel Documentation (link)
|MCM Part #:||83-16986|
|Seeed Studio Part #:||110060063|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|