The Official Raspberry Pi Foundation Enclosure is one of the most stylish on the market. But don't let all that style fool you, this case is 100% functional. Removable side panels allow unrestricted to all the Pi's ports and a removable top and top frame let you use the case with HATs in place.
You can also feel good about buying this case as every case purchase sends a donation back to the Raspberry Pi Foundation for developing curriculum programs centered around teaching children how to program.
- Official case for the Raspberry Pi from the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- 5 part enclosure
- Removable Lid for easy access to the camera and display ports
- Removable Top Frame
- Removable Side Panels with easy access to the GPIO port
- Designed with Pi HAT's in mind
- Dimensions: 96mm x 70mm x 25mm
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. Raspberry Pi Model 2 and B+ will fit but the status indicator LEDs will be blocked.
- Note: Model A+ Boards will fit in this case however the USB port is recessed inside the case.
|MCM Part #:||83-17306|
|Raspberry Pi Part #:||RASPBERRY-PI3-CASE|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|