MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite
Includes MATLAB, Simulink, and 10 of the most widely used add-on products, as well as built-in support for prototyping, testing, and running models on low-cost target hardware.
Simulink® is a block diagram environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design. It supports simulation, automatic code generation, and continuous test and verification of embedded systems.
This is the Student Use version
MATLAB student-use software provides the same tools that professional engineers and scientists use every day. With MATLAB and Simulink, you can excel in your courses, have fun with projects, and build important career skills.
Simulink provides a graphical editor, customizable block libraries, and solvers for modeling and simulating dynamic systems. It is integrated with MATLAB®, enabling you to incorporate MATLAB algorithms into models and export simulation results to MATLAB for further analysis.
- Model-Based Design
- Control Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Communications Systems
- Image and Video Processing
- Embedded Systems
This bundle includes the following add-on applications -
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Prototype, test, and run models on low-cost target hardware. You can design algorithms for control systems, robotics, audio processing, and computer vision applications and see them perform with hardware.
- Computational Biology
- Understand and predict biological behavior using data analysis and mathematical modeling.
- Computational Finance
- Model and analyze financial, actuarial, and economic systems.
- Control System
Design, test, and implement control systems.
Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Access data from files, spreadsheets, databases, test equipment, or data acquisition hardware. You can analyze the data to identify trends, test hypotheses, and estimate uncertainty.
- Acquire, process, and analyze images and video for algorithm development and system design.
Physical Modeling and Simulation
- Build predictive models and discover useful patterns from observed data.
- Accelerate control design and system-level analysis with physical system models.
Signal Processing and Communications
- Design robotic applications by modeling, simulating, and running them on hardware.
- Explore signal processing algorithms and digital filter ideas, and develop and verify applications such as audio and speech processing, wireless communication, and radar.
|MCM Part #:||830-3200|
|MathWorks Part #:||44Y9800|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|