Many new TV's, set-top boxes, blu-ray players and game consoles now have internet capabilities and need to be connected to the internet. After getting these products home you may find it difficult to connect them to the internet because you may not have an Ethernet jack by the television or device. With most homes prewired with coax to nearly all rooms, Channel Master's Internet to TV Coax adapter Kit is the perfect solution. Simply connect one adapter (CM6001) to your modem and coax network, then connect the second Adapter (CM6001) to your coax network in another room where internet connection is desired. The internet-to-tv adapters have been designed to allow the home network or internet signal to ride along the same coax as your cable television or terrestrial antenna signals with no interference. This is the most reliable solution without installing new wires and best of all its affordable and easy to install.
- MoCA 1.1 compliance (compliance with Rev 1.0)
- Internet-Over-Coaxial Cable Kit
- CM6000 includes two CM6001 (1-Port) Adapters
- Coexists with cable TV and terrestrial broadcasts
- Status LED lights (Power, Ethernet Link/ACT, Coax Link)
- Up to 16 nodes supported
- Easy installation into existing home coaxial cable to link entertainment devices from room to room (No professional installation required)
- Reliable access to data, audio, and video streams (SDTV, HDTV)
- Transmission rates up to 270 Mbps (phy rate) 170 Mbps (MAC rate or Throughput) Transmission delay under 5ms.