The SuperLooper™ Gigabit Loopback Jack and Plug quickly and easily checks the RX/TX pairs of 1000Bt network cables, helping a network technician determine if a network signal exists or if there are broken or shorted wires within the cabling (See Specifications). It can be plugged directly into an Ethernet wall port or can be attached to the end of a network patch cable. If a signal is present, the SuperLooper™ Gigabit Loopback Jack and Plug sends the signal back to the source illuminating the port light on the associated switch or router.
- Molded hybrid casing providing both male and female jacks
- Small, convenient, and economical for network technicians
- Easy access with key chain attachment. Color coded for quick recognition.
See below For other SuperLooper® Loopback Jacks -
SuperLooper® Ethernet LoopBack Jack
SuperLooper® T1/E1 LoopBack Jack
SuperLooper® ISDN (BRI) LoopBack Jack
SuperLooper® ISDN (PRI) LoopBack Jack
- Dimensions: 2.03 X 0.69 X 0.76 (inches)
- Weight: 12 grams
- Color: Purple
- Regulatory: Compliance CE
|MCM Part #:||831-3084|
|Smartronix Part #:||ST034LT02-06-001|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 441View in Catalog