8" Dual-Voice Coil Speaker Driver
The 8C10DVPAX is an 8" O.D dual voice coil loudspeaker with a 10 oz. magnet and an 8 Ohm nominal impedance.
As one of the oldest loudspeaker manufacturers in continuous operation in the United States, Quam-Nichols has lived through numerous changes over the years. American made brands of consumer electronics are all but a memory, as most of the big brand names of their era are either gone completely, or gone offshore — along with their vendors. Not Quam-Nichols.
- Average Sensitivity – 92 dB SPL, 1W/ 1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 20W RMS, EIA 426A Standard
- Calculated Output – 99 dB SPL, 5W/ 1M
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 10 oz. Nominal
- Frequency Response – 60 Hz - 12 kHz EIA 426A Standard
|MCM Part #:||55-5910|
|Quam Part #:||8C10DVPAX|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|