8" Dual Cone Speaker 45 Ohm 15 Watts Max
By Quam (8C5Z45)
MCM Part #55-5905
8" Dual-Cone Speaker Driver
The 8C5Z45 is an 8" O.D. dual cone loudspeaker with a 5 oz. magnet and a 45 Ohm nominal impedance.
As one of the oldest loudspeaker manufacturers in continuous operation in the United States, Quam-Nichols has lived through numerous changes over the years. American made brands of consumer electronics are all but a memory, as most of the big brand names of their era are either gone completely, or gone offshore — along with their vendors. Not Quam-Nichols.
- Average Sensitivity – 92 dB SPL, 1W/ 1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 12W RMS, EIA 426A Standard
- Maximum Power Rating – 15W @ 8 Ohms
- Calculated Output – 103 dB SPL, 5W/ 1M
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 5 oz. Nominal
- Frequency Response – 65 Hz - 17 kHz EIA 426A Standard
|MCM Part #:||55-5905|
|Quam Part #:||8C5Z45|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|