Gemini static dissipative work surface is a 2-ply thermoplastic vinyl that is inherently dissipative on the top side and conductive on the bottom side. Made in the USA, this material offers high value at a lower cost. The electrical properties are consistent and are warrantied.
The soft textured surface offers comfortable protection against static discharge, parts slippage, and damage from UV lights. The durable material is resistant against solder, heat, and most common solvents.
- Surface resistivity measures 106 – 108 ohms per square
- Electricals are warranted for the lifetime of the mat through ACL Staticide
- Compliant to ANSI / ESDA S20.20
- Two ply .065" (1.65mm) thickness
- Static decay of .05 seconds
- Embossed surface
- Low outgassing; low VOC
- UV additives provide color stability
- Includes two 10mm female snaps
- Size: 24" x 36"
- Color: Light Gray
|MCM Part #:||21-19480|
|ACL Staticide Part #:||5822436|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|