SpecMat-H static dissipative homogeneous work surface is a single-layer, ESD-safe, thermoplastic vinyl that is inherently dissipative throughout. Made in the USA, this material offers high value at a lower cost.
The soft textured surface offers comfortable protection against static discharge, parts slippage, and damage from UV lights. The durable material is resistant against solder, heat, and most common solvents.
- The SpecMat-H mat also now incorporates the NEW Lo-Char™ low smoke and flame retardant chemistry to provide critical safety for both personnel and product.
- Surface resistivity measures 108 – 109 ohms per square
- Electricals are warranted for the lifetime of the mat
- Compliant to ANSI / ESDA S20.20
- Single layer .10" (2.54mm) thickness
- Static decay of .05 seconds
- Embossed surface
- Low outgassing; low VOC
- UV additives provide color stability
- Color: Light Blue
- Size: 24" x 36"
|MCM Part #:||21-19500|
|ACL Staticide Part #:||6212436|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|