This VGA multiplier switch displays one PC to multiple monitors at the same time. It could be used on airplanes, at seminars, as well as education and company training centers, where data in one PC can be displayed through multiple monitors.
The VGA multiplier has several varities, it is able to send to 2, 4, or 8 separate monitors, and it is able to daisy chain up to 200 monitors as well.
- More space and cost effective.
- 50 m is ideal data transmission distance; or it can take up to 100 m .
- Supports SVGA,VGA and Multi-sync. Resolution up to 2048 x 1536 bandwidth 400Mhz .
- Works on any hardware platform with all operating systems.
- No driver required.
- Hook up with additional VGA multipliers to extend the network.
- Suitable for small or mid-size companies to build highly scalable and reliable training or conference system
- Two VGA outputs, also available in 4-port, and 8-port
||1 x HD15 Female for PC port
||2 x HD15 Female for Monitor
||DV9V , 500 mA power adapter
||Windows98/SE,2000,XP,Vista, Mac OS 9x or Higher
||183 x 115 x 47 (mm)
||color gift box
||9.6 x 7.5 x 2.9 (in)
||1 Years Limited Warranty
|MCM Part #:||83-14409|
|Actionstar Part #:||VM-112A|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|