The box part contains power driver circuitry and a capacitive touch interface. By wiring the analog strip to the box you can easily adjust the color with the touch wheel-- perfect for mounting on the wall.
The box has a few 'programs' built in, such as rainbow fading and a really obnoxious colorful blinking effect. However, you'll probably end up being very happy with the basic control system that the dial allows. You can turn it on or off by pressing the power button, change through programmable modes, and select the color using the scrolling color wheel.
This package contains just the wired controller box, it does not included LEDs, power supply, or other connections.
- Working temperature: -20 to 60Â°C
- Control Box Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm x 37mm
- Strip power voltage: 12-24VDC
- 3 Channel output, 4 Amps per channel (12 Amps total)
- For common anode LED strips
- 100 brightness levels
- 64 Color selectable wheel