Connect to a Flora via I2C and our example code will quickly get you going. Sew up the sensor by connecting 3V to 3V Flora output, Ground to common ground, SCL to I2C Clock and SDA to I2C Data on your Flora. All the pins line up and you can chain another sensor. Restart the IDE and select the example Flora sketch and start measuring light!
Check our our Flora Lux Sensor tutorial, the conventional TSL2561 tutorial, and you can use our Arduino library-- the example and library code will work 'out of the box' with Flora.
- Dimensions: 0.55"/14mm diameter, 0.07"/1.8mm thick
- Sensitivity: Approximates Human eye Response
- Use: Precisely Measures Illuminance in Diverse Lighting Conditions
- Envionmental: Temperature range: -30 to 80 *C
- Range: Dynamic range (Lux): 0.1 to 40,000 Lux
- Voltage: 2.7-3.6V
|MCM Part #:||28-18090|
|Adafruit Part #:||1246|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|