Charging is performed in three stages: first a preconditioning charge, then a constant-current fast charge and finally a constant-voltage trickle charge to keep the battery topped-up. The charge current is 100mA by default, so it will work with any size battery and USB port. If you want you can easily change it over to 500mA mode by soldering closed the jumper on the back, for when you'll only be charging batteries with 500mAh size or larger.
Comes assembled and tested with a free bonus JST cable!
Batteries not included.
- 5V input via PCB-style USB connector
- For charging single Lithium Ion/Lithium Polymer 3.7/4.2v batteries (not for older 3.6/4.1v cells)
- 100mA charge current, adjustable to 500mA by soldering a jumper closed
- Free 2-pin JST cable included!
- IF you need a longer JST-PH cable Check out our extension cable
|MCM Part #:||28-18125|
|Adafruit Part #:||1304|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|