To control with an Arduino, we suggest connecting the white control wire to pin 9 or 10 and using the Servo library included with the Arduino IDE (see here for an example sketch). Position ""0"" (1.5ms pulse) is stop, ""90"" (2ms pulse) is full speed forward, ""-90"" (1ms pulse) is full speed backwards. They may require some simple calibration, simply tell the servo to 'stop' and then gently adjust the potentiometer in the recessed hole with a small screwdriver until the servo stops moving.
- Power: 6vdc max (5V works best)
- Average Speed: 60 rpm (Note: with 5vdc and no torque)
- Weight: 45.0 grams/1.59oz
- Torque: 3.40 kg-cm/47oz-in
- Size in: (L x W x H) 1.60x.79x1.50