The Bluefruit EZ-Link shield is a regular 'SPP' serial link client device, that can pair with any computer or tablet and appear as a serial/COM port (except iOS as iOS does not permit SPP pairing). The best part is you never have to configure or customize the module by hand - it all happens completely automatically inside the RF module.
- The DTR/RTS/DSR flow control pins are automatically synced to the computer serial port
- A Bluetooth module that can change baud rates on the fly and toggle the DTR pin as desired.
- Program an Arduino (or compatible) from 10 meters away, completely wirelessly, with no extra software, custom hardware, odd firmware hacks or modified firmware.
- It's the only Bluetooth programmer that has completely transparent Arduino re-programming & communication capability
- Two RX/TX indicator LEDs so you can tell when data is sent & received as well as a connection status breakout pin.
- Each order of this EZ-Link shield includes a EZ-Link module along with a 6-pin right angle female header, a 6-pin extra-long male header and a JST connector
- The JST connector can be soldered on the back (optional) to connect a Lipoly battery for portable projects
- Compatible with Arduino Uno/Duemilanove/compatible and Mega
- Dimensions: 20.4mm / 0.8" x 41mm / 1.6" x 4mm / 0.2"
- Weight: 4.35g
You can find a great tutorial over at Adafruit - Programming Arduino wirelessly