The L3DG20H gyroscope + LSM303DLHC accelerometer compass + BMP180 barometric/temperature sensors are all on one breakout here, to save you space and money. Since all of them use I2C, you can communicate with all of them using only two wires. Most will be pretty happy with just the plain I2C interfacing, but we also break out the 'data ready' and 'interrupt' pins, so advanced users can interface with if they choose. A 3V regulator with reverse-polarity protection means you don't have to worry about frying the boards by accident. There's level shifting circuitry so the IMU can be used with 3 or 5V logic boards. And check out those mounting holes! You can securely attach this board to your rocket, robot, art project.
- L3GD20H 3-axis gyroscope: ±250, ±500, or ±2000 degree-per-second scale
- LSM303 3-axis compass: ±1.3 to ±8.1 gauss magnetic field scale
- LSM303 3-axis accelerometer: ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g selectable scale
- BMP180 barometric pressure/temperature: -40 to 85 °C, 300 - 1100hPa range, 0.17m resolution
- Dimensions (without header):
- Length: 1.5" / 38mm
- Width: 0.9" / 23mm
- Height: 0.125" / 3mm
- Weight: 2.8g
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit addresses 0x19 & 0x1E & 0x6B & 0x77
|MCM Part #:||28-20070|
|Adafruit Industries Part #:||1604|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|