Another exciting product for the Growing Adafruit Bluefruit line, The Bluefruit EZ-Link Shield. A Bluetooth shield for Arduino boards that will allow wireless Arduino programming from Tablets or PC's
The Bluefruit EZ-Link shield is a regular 'SPP' serial link client device, that can pair with any computer or tablet and appear as a serial/COM port (except iOS as iOS does not permit SPP pairing). The best part is you never have to configure or customize the module by hand - it all happens completely automatically inside the RF module.
- The DTR/RTS/DSR flow control pins are automatically synced to the computer serial port
- A Bluetooth shield that can change baud rates on the fly and toggle the DTR pin as desired.
- Program an Arduino (or compatible) from 10 meters away, completely wirelessly, with no extra software, custom hardware, odd firmware hacks or modified firmware.
- It's the only Bluetooth shield that has completely transparent Arduino re-programming & communication capability
- Two RX/TX indicator LEDs so you can tell when data is sent & received as well as a connection status breakout pin.
- Each order of this EZ-Link shield includes one ready to go and assembled EZ-Link shield, with FCC/CE/RoHS certification.
- Also included is a 36-pin header to be used if you want to have the shield plug in directly into an Arduino.
- Compatible with Arduino Uno/Duemilanove/compatible and Mega
- Max Dimensions: 69mm / 2.7" x 53mm / 2" x 5mm / 0.2"
- Weight: 12.8g
You can find a great tutorial over at Adafruit - Programming Arduino wirelessly
|MCM Part #:||83-15711|
|Adafruit Industries Part #:||1628|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|