The case is crafted out of ten unique layers which assemble to make a strong and attractive home for your precious Pi.
Each layer is laser cut from colorful high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi while leaving the primary ports, including the CSI camera port, accessible.
Weighing only 104 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. Held together by nylon bolts no tools are required for assembly or disassembly.
- Fits a Raspberry Pi with Adafruit PiTFT add-on board
- Provides a breakout for the GPIO extender by snapping off a section of layer 4 (for more information on this, check out the tutorial section!)
- Slim profile
- Cut-out top to allow access to the touch screen and optional switches
- High-quality cast acrylic
- Protects your Raspberry Pi and PiTFT
- Leaves primary ports accessible
- Colorful, durable, and most of all fun!
- No tools required
|MCM Part #:||83-16280|
|Adafruit Industries Part #:||1723|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|