The stack-able wing design allows you slip this under any shield and still get easy access to the ""analog"" & ""digital"" ports of the Arduino. The ScrewShield can be stacked above or below pretty much every other shield.Features
- 1 large high-quality US-made PCB, specifically chosen for its excellent resistance to lots of soldering and desoldering (essential for prototyping boards)
- Plenty of prototyping space, with power/ground rails
- Diffused green power LED, extra diffused red LED for user choice (although we suggest to connect it to pin 13)
- Reset button
- 2 sets of 6-pin stacky female header pins
- 2 sets of 8-pin stacky female header pins
- Lots of 3.5mm terminal blocks to fill 36 breakouts on the board
Comes as a kit of all through-hole parts. You'll need to assemble the kit using a soldering iron, diagonal cutters and solder but its an easy kit and should take less than half an hour.
|MCM Part #:||83-14786|
|Adafruit Part #:||196|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|