A well designed case for the Raspberry Pi™ 2 Model B board. Made of ultra-durable, super-glossy polycarbonate, it is both good looking and tough enough to toss into your bookbag or toolbox. It has slim openings for all your cables, an easy-to-remove beveled slot for your Micro SD card, slots for both your Pi Camera and upcoming Display, and a space for your GPIO cable to extend out from the Pi.
- Tilt the Pi and line up the MicroUSB, HDMI, and Audio ports with the holes in the case.
- Press down on the top USB port with one thumb until that side snaps into place.
- Press down on the Pi logo with the other thumb until it snaps into place.
Some gentle persuasion may be necessary but don't worry, you won't break it.
- Color: Smoked Base with Clear Top
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi™ Model B+, A+, Pi 2 Model B
- Case Dimensions (without lid): 93mm x 63mm x 25mm / 3.7" x 2.5" x 1.0"
- Lid Thickness: 4mm / 0.2"
- Weight: 47g
- Slots for GPIO Cable
- *This case does not fit the Raspberry Pi3
|MCM Part #:||83-16787|
|Adafruit Part #:||2258|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|