The PowerBoost 1000C is the perfect power supply for your portable project. With a built-in load-sharing battery charger circuit, you will be able to keep your power-hungry project running even while recharging its battery! This tiny DC/DC boost converter module can be powered by any 3.7V LiIon/LiPoly battery, and convert the battery output to 5.2V DC for running your 5V projects.
Note: Under full load this device generates a considerable amount of heat. This will require consideration when selecting a proper enclosure and preventing physical contact.
- Synchronous operation means you can disconnect the output completely by connecting the ENable pin to ground. This will completely turn off the output
- 2A internal switch (~2.5A peak limiting) means you can get 1000mA+ from a 3.7V LiPoly/LiIon battery. Just make sure your battery can handle it!
- Low battery indicator LED lights up red when the voltage dips below 3.2V, optimized for LiPo/LiIon battery usage
- Onboard 1000mA charge-rate 'iOS' data resistors. Solder in the USB connector and you can plug in any iPad, iPhone or iPod for 1000mA charge rate.
- Full breakout for battery in, control pins and power out
- 90%+ operating efficiency in most cases (see datasheet for efficiency graphs), and low quiescent current: 5mA when enabled and power LED is on, 20uA when disabled (power and low batt LED are off)
- 23mm x 45mm x 10mm / 0.9" x 1.8" x 0.4"
- Weight: 6g
|MCM Part #:||83-17681|
|Adafruit Part #:||2465|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|