Add Internet to your next project with an adorable, bite-sized WiFi microcontroller, at a price you like! The ESP8266 processor from Espressif is an 80 MHz microcontroller with a full WiFi front-end (both as client and access point) and TCP/IP stack with DNS support as well. While this chip has been very popular, its also been very difficult to use. Most of the low cost modules are not breadboard friendly, don't have an onboard 500mA 3.3V regulator or level shifting, and aren't CE or FCC emitter certified....UNTIL NOW!
- Reset button,
- User button that can also put the chip into bootloading mode,
- Red LED you can blink,
- Level shifting on the UART and reset pin,
- 3.3V out, 500mA regulator (you'll want to assume the ESP8266 can draw up to 250mA so budget accordingly)
- Two diode-protected power inputs (one for a USB cable, another for a battery)
- Dimensions: 25mm x 38mm x 5mm / 1" x 1.5" x 0.2"
- Weight: 5g
- Pre-programmed with NodeMCU 0.9.5 build 20150318 (Lua 5.1.4)
|MCM Part #:||83-17689|
|Adafruit Part #:||2471|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|