One of the first (and we think the best) Enclosures for Arduino & project box!
- Dimensions: 3.6"" x 5"" x 1.35""
- Injection molded ABS plastic
- Enclosure is easy to machine, drill, cut and shape to what you need
- Brass screw inserts (can be used and reused many times, very durable!)
- Fits standard Arduinos and 16 x 2 LCDs
- Fits Arduino with Adafruit Protoshield on top with .45"" clearance
- Pop out plates for GPS, buttons, sensors, switches, knobs, etc!
- Holds up to 4 AAA batteries internally using 2xAAA holders. AA's can squeeze in but the case wont close nicely so we suggest AAA's
- Comes with screws for the LCD, Arduino and case
Want some ideas of how to use it? Adafruit has a tutorial showing how they made a portable data-logger
. Lots of details on how to attach an LCD, drill and add mechanical connections, etc.
|MCM Part #:||83-14867|
|Adafruit Industries Part #:||271|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|