Lithium ion polymer (also known as 'lipo' or 'lipoly') batteries are thin, light and powerful. The output ranges from 4.2V when completely charged to 3.7V. This battery has a capacity of 2500mAh for a total of about 10 Wh. If you need a smaller battery, we also have a 1200mAh model
Additional Safety Notes:
The batteries come pre-attached with a genuine 2-pin JST-PH connector as shown and include the necessary protection circuitry. Because they have a genuine JST connector, not a knock-off, the cable wont snag or get stuck in a matching JST jack, they click in and out smoothly.
The included protection circuitry keeps the battery voltage from going too high (over-charging) or low (over-use) which means that the battery will cut-out when completely dead at 3.0V. It will also protect against output shorts. However, even with this protection it is very important that you only use a LiIon/LiPoly constant-voltage/constant-current charger to recharge them and at a rate of 1200mA or less.
- Do not use a NiMH/NiCad/lead-acid charger!
- Do not abuse these batteries, do not short, bend, crush or puncture.
- Never charge or use unattended.
- Always inspect batteries and surrounding circuitry constantly for any damage, loose wiring, or possibility of short circuits.
- As with all Lithium ion polymer batteries and with any power source - they should be used by experts who are comfortable working with power supplies.
- Weight: 52g
- Size: 2" x 2.55" x 0.30" (51mm x 65mm x 8mm)
- Output: 2500mAh at 3.7V nominal
- Battery pack datasheet
- Battery pack test report
- MSDS Report
|MCM Part #:||83-17682|
|Adafruit Industries Part #:||328|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|