The box part contains power driver circuitry and an RF receiver. The handheld remote contains a capacitive touch interface and an RF transmitter. By wiring the analog strip to the box you can easily adjust the color from across the room. Since it is RF you don't need line-of-sight like you would with an IR Remote.
The box has a few 'programs' built in, such as rainbow fading and a really obnoxious colorful blinking effect. However, you'll probably end up being very happy with the basic control system that the remote allows. You can turn it on or off by pressing the power button, change the brightness by pressing B+ or B- and select the color using the scrolling color wheel.
This package contains just the controller box and remote, it does not included LEDs, power supply, or other connections.Features
- Working temperature: -20 to 60Â°C
- Control Box Dimensions: 89mmx70mmx28mm
- Strip power voltage: 12-24VDC
- 3 Channel output, 4 Amps per channel (12 Amps total)
- For common anode LED strips
- RF Touch remote: 25 meter distance
- 100 brightness levels
- 64 Color selectable wheel
|MCM Part #:||25-5950|
|Adafruit Part #:||678|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|