The enclosure comes as 6 laser cut acrylic pieces, 4 plastic standoffs, 8 hex-nuts and 8 1/2"" 4-40 screws. Assembly is easy, and requires only a Phillips screwdriver. Once assembled, the box has lovely engraved ends with cut-outs for the DC power, Ethernet, microSD card, USB host and USB debug ports. The ends are even bone shaped - they act as a bumper to keep the attachment screws from scratching your desk.
There's plenty of space inside to add on one of our Beagle Bone Proto Capes with components or connectors soldered on. Fits any Beagle Bone version out there - but not BeagleBoards.Features
- Made of clear acrylic sheet, 3mm thick
- Fits a Beagle Bone only, not BeagleBoards
- Outer dimensions (including the 'bone' extensions): 70mmx44mmx96mm
- Inside dimensions: 30mm x 56mm x 87mm
- Enclosure weight (without Beagle Bone): 85 grams
|MCM Part #:||83-14777|
|Adafruit Part #:||699|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|