The Adafruit NFC shield uses the PN532 chip-set (the most popular NFC chip on the market) and is what is embedded in pretty much every phone or device that does NFC.
- The perfect tool for any 13.56MHz RFID or NFC application
- Chip can read/write to tags and cards, communicate with phones, and â€˜actâ€™ like a NFC tag
- Adafruit Arduino library currently only supports reading/writing tags
- Works for NFC and RFID applications
- Works with any NFC/RFID Type 1 thru 4 tag (and all other NXP MiFare type tags)
- 10cm (4â€) maxium range â€¢Uses I2C or SPI communication protocols, I2C is default and uses fewer pins
- Includes tuned 13.56MHz striplikne antenna and 36-pin header for attaching the shield to the Arduino (soldering required)
- Includes MiFare Classic 1K card
|MCM Part #:||83-14872|
|Adafruit Industries Part #:||789|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|