Link up to 14 units using 3-pin XLR connectors and IEC In/Out power cables to create an awesome shower of green and blue laser beams.
The Royal 3D II has 5 DMX channels, 3 operational modes (DMX, Sound Activated or Master/Slave), has a wide 90-degree beam angle and only consumes a maximum of 22.5W of power. Users can also use the UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold separately) with the Royal 3D II. This laser is FDA approved.
- DMX green and blue lasers rotate back and forth creating a new dimension of excitement
- Laser patterns can be projected over a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- 15 laser patterns
- 3 operational modes (DMX, Sound Activated or Master/Slave)
- 5 DMX channels = Blue Laser, Green Laser, Rotation 1, Rotation 2, Macros
- Uses 1.8 degree stepper motors for smooth movement
- Very low power consumption
- Includes hanging bracket
- Sound activated from built-in programs
- Laser strobe effect
- Digital DMX display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR connectors
- On/Off button on rear panel
- Safety eye on rear panel
- Durable metal housing
- Beam angle: 90 degrees
- IEC In & Out to daisy chain Power (connect up to 14 Royal 3D MKIIs)
- 1/4” input for optional UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC Plug)
- Power consumption: 22.5W
- Laser diodes: 1x 30mW Green + 1x 350mW Violet Blue
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.25” x 8” x 7.5” / 207 x 202 x 187mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kg.
|MCM Part #:||555-22565|
|ADJ Part #:||ROY177|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|