3 Channel Programmable Power Supply - 30 Volts 8 Amp 228W
By Aim-TTI Instruments (PL303QMT-P)
MCM Part #72-12800
$1,406.00 & FREE Shipping
Three Channel Power Supply
This bench style DC power supply features linear regulation, and smart analog controls. It has three outputs which are as follows: two 30V/3A outputs and one 6V/6A output. It also offers USB, RS232 and LAN interfaces.
- Triple output model
- Linear regulation - for the best performance
- Ultra-compact design - uses up less space
- True Analog controls - for ease of use
- S-Lock function - instantly lock settings
- V-Span function - customize the voltage range
- Low current range and current meter averaging
- DC output switches and "view limits" button
- Selectable remote sense terminals
- Independent, Isolated Tracking, Ratio Tracking and True Parallel modes
- High current low voltage output on triple output model
- RS-232, USB and LAN (Ethernet)
- LAN Interface conforms with LXI standard
- Analog remote control of V and I
- Front and rear terminals
|MCM Part #:||72-12800|
|Aim-TTI Instruments Part #:||PL303QMT-P|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
Others Also Bought
83-16406 - Microstack GPS Module
MICROSTACK – is a family of reusable accessory boards with a common framework consisting of form factor and interface connections that work across various different single board computer(SBC) platforms through the use of platform specific base boar...
83-16518 - Cirrus Logic Raspberry Pi Audio Card
Unleash the audio capabilities of your Raspberry PI. We have teamed up with Cirrus Logic to create an unparalleled audio experience for Pi enthusiasts. The Cirrus Logic audio board adds a powerful class D amplifier to the Raspberry Pi. The audio board adds inputs ...
83-16872 - Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen LCD Display
This 7" Touchscreen Display for the Raspberry Pi is perfect for creating portable and embedded projects where a keyboard and mouse would be in the way.