Unique video sender/receiver set sends wireless composite video and line level L/R audio up to 100ft. What sets it apart is the sender also includes an analog cable TV tuner that can be controlled remotely by the receiver. This unit provides a practical solution to televisions that need to view cable TV, plus a second video source, without having to run the cable.
Remote television must accept composite video and audio input. This product has been determined by MCM to be in "like new" condition; this may include open box returns or damaged packaging. 90 day warranty and satisfaction guarantee still apply.
- "F" type CATV input
- Composite video plus L/R audio input (red/white/yellow RCA connections)
- IR emitter on a 60" cord
- Front panel selector for A/V or CATV input
- Two sets of composite video and L/R audio outputs (red/white/yellow RCA connections)
- Front panel selector to remotely select AV or CATV input on the SENDER
- Up/Down pushbuttons to remotely control the cable channel and volume on the SENDER
- IR target to receive IR commands to be sent to the IR emitter on the SENDER
- 4 selectable frequencies to eliminate the interference
- Multiple units can be used in the same vicinity by selecting a different transmitting frequency
- Automatic channel synchronization between the SENDER and RECEIVER
- IR Remote Extender - allows you to control the A/V source from the remote TV location
- On-screen menu
- Each unit requires 12VDC, AC adaptors included