Lavalier Microphone with XLR Connector
Affordable professional miniature condenser microphone. Its broadband, flat audio reproduction in an omnidirectional format is ideal for all types of broadcast and theatrical applications. The sound is extremely open and natural, making it ideal for wireless or multi-mic situations. An attachment clip, tiepin, and windscreen are supplied with each unit.
Also available with Mini XLR Connector
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (incl. MPA V L)
- Max. SPL: 118/126 dB (for 1%/3% THD)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 60 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN or battery powering from AKG bodypack transmitters
- Powering: approx. 2.2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Cable: : 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Net weight: 8 g / 0.3 oz.
|MCM Part #:||35-7390|
|AKG Part #:||C417 PP|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|