The cardioid polar pattern is the most popular because its uses are almost limitless. The 125° pickup angle is especially suited for inexperienced or very active talkers who may fail to talk directly into the microphone. The choice of two different lengths and the flexible joint ensure optimum alignment of the gooseneck to any talker position.
Also available in 23" length
- Polar pattern Cardioid
- Frequency range 70 to 18,000 Hz
- Max. SPL 125 dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted) <21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted) >73 dB
- Impedance <=600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance >=2,000 ohms
- Supply voltage 9 to 52 V phantom power
- Powering <3 mA
- Connector 3-pin male XLR
- Finish matte black
- Overall length 15"
|MCM Part #:||35-7425|
|AKG Part #:||CGN99 C/S|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 068View in Catalog