Dual Wireless Microphone System
Unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology ensures the best possible, most realistic sound at any time. The rugged HT 40 Mini handheld transmitter features an ON/OFF/MUTE switch and a sturdy wire-mesh cap protecting the cardioid dynamic microphone element. Battery life is a legendary 30 hours off a single AA battery.
The system includes an SR 40 MINI2 receiver, 2 HT 40 MINI handheld transmitters, a universal power supply with US/UK/EU adapters, and 2 AA size dry batteries.
- Two individually volume controlled 1/4" outputs
- Unbalanced Line-Level output
- Carrier frequency range 660 to 865 MHz
- Modulation FM
- Audio bandwidth 40 to 20,000 Hz
- T.H.D. at 1 kHz typ. 0.8%
- Signal/noise ratio typ. 105 dB(A)
- RF output typ. Max. 10 mW
- Microphone Power AA battery (x1)
- Battery life >30 hours
|MCM Part #:||35-7215|
|AKG Part #:||WMS40 SET MINI2|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|