Wireless Microphone and Instrument Cable
Unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology ensures the best possible, most realistic sound at any time. The PT 40 Mini bodypack is probably the smallest and lightest transmitter in its class, with a reliable mini XLR input is ideal for instrument use. The rugged HT 40 Mini handheld transmitter features an ON/OFF/MUTE switch and a sturdy wire-mesh cap protecting the cardioid dynamic microphone element. Battery life for both is a legendary 30 hours off a single AA battery.
The system includes an SR 40 MINI2 receiver, one PT 40 MINI bodypack transmitter, an MKG L instrument cable, one HT 40 MINI handheld transmitter, a universal power supply with US/UK/EU adapters, and 2 AA size dry batteries.
- Two individually volume controlled 1/4" outputs
- Unbalanced Line-Level output
- Carrier frequency range 660 to 865 MHz
- Modulation FM
- Audio bandwidth 40 to 20,000 Hz
- T.H.D. at 1 kHz typ. 0.8%
- Signal/noise ratio typ. 105 dB(A)
- RF output typ. Max. 10 mW
- Microphone/Bodypack Power: AA battery (x1)
- Battery life >30 hours
|MCM Part #:||35-7225|
|AKG Part #:||WMS40 SET MINI2|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|