Easily connect inputs and outputs to your Pi's GPIO header with the EZ-Connect HAT.
The Pi EZ-Connect HAT breaks out each of your Pi's GPIO ports to screw terminals, allowing you to make connections without soldering. Multiple 5V, 3.3V, and ground terminals simplify wiring. Resetable fuses protect the 5V and 3.3V from any possible shorts or overload. There's also ample room in the center for connecting headers (male or female), adding a breadboard and / or prototyping.
- Allows multiple secure connections to your Raspberry Pi
- Labeled screw-terminals break out each GPIO pin
- Center prototyping area for circuits, headers, or adding a micro-breadboard
- Multiple power and ground terminals simplify wiring
- Fuse protected 5V and 3.3V buses
- Compact design fits easily atop Raspberry Pi
- Works with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2 and 3.
|MCM Part #:||83-17316|
|Alchemy Power Part #:||83-17316|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|