The TMP36 is a low voltage, precision centigrade temperature sensor providing a voltage output that is linearly proportional to the Celsius (centigrade) temperature. The TMP36 does not require any external calibration to provide typical accuracies of ±1°C at +25°C and ±2°C over the -40°C to +125°C temperature range.
- Low Voltage Operation (+2.7 V to +5.5 V)
- Calibrated Directly in °C
- 10 mV/8°C Scale Factor
- ±2°C Accuracy Over Temperature (typ)
- ±0.5°C Linearity (typ)
- Stable with Large Capacitive Loads
- Specified -40 °C to +125 °C, Operation to +150 °C
- Less than 50 µA Quiescent Current
- Shutdown Current 0.5 µA max
|MCM Part #:||136-TMP36|
|Analog Devices Part #:||TMP36GT9Z|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|