The DTI is a high quality, passive solution to ground loop hum. Dual, high quality isolation transformers provide ground path isolation between components, while maintaining full frequency response.
- Virtually indestructible, extruded aluminum enclosure
- 1/4" TRS, XLR and RCA input and output connection pairs, supporting balanced or unbalanced lines
- Two independent channels for correcting two ground loops, or for processing a stereo signal
- Frequency response: 10Hz~50KHz, ±0.5dB @ +4dBu
- THD: 0.01% typical @ 1KHz, +18dBu
- Insertion loss: 0.4dB @ 100Kohm load, 5.5dB @ 600ohm load
- Dimensions: 1.75" (H) x 4.2" (W) x 3.5" (D)
- Passive device, requires no power
|MCM Part #:||555-7685|
|Applied Research Technology Part #:||DTI|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 047
MCM Cat 56, Page 090View in Catalog