Independent stereo level controls are provided on each channel. All 1/4-inch connections are stereo TRS (Tip, Ring, Sleeve) and all channel connections have intelligent switching to allow for a wide variety of configurations. Plugging into a mix input channel removes it from the splitter bus, and plugging into a splitter output channel removes it from the mix bus. Stereo or mono operation is determined by the type of 1/4-inch plug and cabling that you use.
The fully passive design of the SPLITMix4 has no active circuitry to add noise or distortion, and virtually any signal level can be handled. The Level attenuators cover a wide range and offer over 90dB of attenuation and channel isolation. The SPLITMix4 is designed primarily as a line level device with medium input and output impedances.
- Four Stereo Input Channels
- Stereo Output
- Independent stereo level controls are provided on each channel
- Passive Design (No Power Supply Required)
- Over 90dB of Attenuation
- Frequency Response: 20Hz –20kHz, +/-1dB
- THD: <0.005% @ 1kHz (typical)
- Phase Response: <10 degrees @ 20kHz
- Input/Output Connections: 1/4-inch TRS stereo
- Input Impedance: 25k -100k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1k - 4k Ohms
- Insertion Loss: 12dB (typical)
- Maximum Attenuation: >90dB (typical)
- Channel Isolation: >90dB (typical)
- Power Requirements: None (fully passive)
- Dimensions (HxWxD in) : 1.85 x 4.6 x 4.1
|MCM Part #:||555-15360|
|Applied Research Technology Part #:||SPLITMIX4|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|