A word-clock generator will centralize all of the timing of various pieces of digital equipment, reducing accumulated timing errors between the individual units that make up a digital recording chain. Designed for maximum versatility, the ART SyncGen will provide stable, sample accurate time based reference and can connect to digital audio equipment with either BNC word-clock or coaxial S/PDIF inputs.
The ART SyncGen also acts as a system tester by confirming status of BNC word-clock cables and terminations and can verify which pieces of gear are internally terminated. The ART SyncGen will also test proper cable connections to ensure total system accuracy.
- Stable & Accurate Time-Base Reference
- 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, 192 KHz Sample Rates
- Four High-Current 5 Volt BNC Word-Clock Outputs
- Two "Zero Bit Digital Black" S/PDIF Outputs On Coaxial RCA Connectors
- LED Indicators Monitor Termination And Operating Status of BNC Outputs
- Large, Easy To Read Digital Sample Rate Readout
- Easy Sample Rate Selection with Memory Recall After Power Down Cycle
- Set Of 75 Ohm BNC Terminators And BNC "T" Adapters Included
- Easy To Read User / Application Manual Included
- BNC Word-Clock Outputs: = 5 Vpp Into 75 Ohms, = 5.75 Vpp Unterminated, 40 Ma Rms Maximum Output
- S/Pdif Outputs: = 0.5 Vpp Into 75 Ohms, = 1 Vpp Unterminated, All Audio Bits Set To Zero “Digital Black”
- Available Sample Rates: 44.1 Khz, 48 Khz, 88.2 Khz, 96 Khz, 176 Khz, 192 Khz
- Timebase Accuracy: ± 10 Ppm @ 0ºC To 50ºC
- Jitter: = 100 Psec Rms
- External Power Supply: 8.5 – 14 Vdc Or 7 – 12 Vac @ 500 Ma
- Dimensions (HxWxD-in): 1.87 x 4.61 x 4.27
- Weight (lbs/ kg): 1.89 Lbs - (0.86 Kg) With Power Supply And Packaging
|MCM Part #:||555-15385|
|Applied Research Technology Part #:||SYNCGEN|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|