Passive Direct Box
High-quality passive interface lets you connect instrument, line, or speaker level signals to a mixer or other balanced input. High impedance, single-ended (unbalanced) 1/4" input is converted into an isolated, balanced low impedance signal source. The internal audio transformer has extremely flat and wide frequency response and can handle high signal levels.
Input-attenuator switches allow selection of 0dB, -20dB or -40dB for a wide range of signal levels and the input-thru jack allows tapping off of the signal chain. The ground-lift switch separates input and output signal grounds to isolate two systems, reducing hum and ground-loop noise.
- Switchable 30KHz low-pass bessel filter to cut out high frequency RF and electrical interference
- Phase invert switch
- Compact black anodized aluminum case
- Frequency response: 10Hz~50KHz
- THD: 0.01%
- Input and input-thru connection: 1/4" unbalanced, 50Kohm
- Output connection: XLR male, 600ohm
- Dimensions: 1.75" (H) x 4.2" (W) x 3.5" (D)
|MCM Part #:||555-7675|
|Applied Research Technology Part #:||ZDIRECT|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|