Simply plug this Ethernet Shield into your Arduino, connect it to your network with an RJ45 cable (not included) and follow a few simple instructions to start controlling your world through the internet.
As always with Arduino, every element of the platform – hardware, software and documentation – is freely available and open-source. This means you can learn exactly how it's made and use its design as the starting point for your own circuits. Hundreds of thousands of Arduino boards are already fueling people’s creativity all over the world, everyday.
- Requires and Arduino board (not included)
- Operating voltage 5V (supplied from the Arduino Board)
- Ethernet Controller: W5500 with internal 32K buffer
- Connection speed: 10/100Mb
- Connection with Arduino on SPI port
For more information, please go to the Arduino.org Website
|MCM Part #:||83-13141|
|Arduino.org Part #:||A000024|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|