Not only is the Galvani racing car based on inventions that are over 2 centuries old, it is also based on the latest in engine technology. You can assemble this speedy racing car, which is propelled by just a few drops of salt water, with the help of the instructions, and in the appendix, you can read about the inventions on which the drive is based.
The battery for this vehicle (which is salt water based) contains three components, a carbon plate, a cloth diaphragm and a magnesium plate. These three components are made of environmentally friendly materials which can be disposed of with residual waste without further ado. The magnesium plate is used up slowly but it is sufficient for a few hours of driving pleasure. The kit includes three magnesium plates.
- Excellent intermediate Kit
- Learn the principles of Fuel Cells
- Learn how Fuel cells can be converted to drive motors and gears
- Complete user guide with practical examples included
- Air Cathode
- Magnesium Sheet (3 included)
- Plastic Dropper
- Plastic parts to build car frame
- Inner cylinders
- Outer cylinders
- Long rubber tubes
- Required but not included
- Measuring Cup
- Screwdriver and Diagonal cutters/li>
|MCM Part #:||80-8895|
|Arexx Part #:||JSR-007|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|